Building APIs with Deno and Oakwith Anthony Campolo
Anthony Campolo returns to the stream to demonstrate 🦕 Deno, an alternative to Node. We're going to take a crack at building a simple REST API with Deno and oak, and explore how new tools like these can improve our workflow.
Anthony Campolo is a developer advocate at StepZen and a RedwoodJS Core Team member. In a past life, he was a music teacher. He's big on learning in public, and about sharing what he learns.
More From Anthony
- Follow Anthony on Twitter
- Read Anthony's posts on Dev.to
- Read Anthony's series on modern frontend build tools
- Watch Anthony and Ben review RedwoodJS docs!
- Watch Anthony, Dom, and Ben go over accessible routing in RedwoodJS!
- Watch Anthony introduce Ben to Vite!